MSDH reports 2,283 new COVID-19 cases and 42 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 2,283 new COVID-19 cases and 42 new deaths including two in George County and one new death in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 172,955 confirmed cases and 4,083 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 1,445 cases and 45 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 8,332 cases and now 118 deaths
- Jackson County has 7,196 cases and 137 deaths
- Stone County has 925 cases and 15 deaths
- George County has 1,451 cases and 29 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,871 cases and 73 deaths