MSDH reports 2,074 new COVID-19 cases and 65 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 2,074 new COVID-19 cases and 65 new deaths including four new deaths within South Mississippi.
The statewide total stands at 268,672 cases and 5,917 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,042 cases and now 63 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 14,654 cases and now 214 deaths
- Jackson County has 11,146 cases and now 194 deaths
- Stone County has 1,547 cases and 27 deaths
- George County has 2,110 cases and 41 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,578 cases and 107 deaths