MSDH reports 199 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 199 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 294,994 cases and 6,681 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,473 cases and 74 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,710 cases and now 278 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,592 cases and 226 deaths
- Stone County has 1,724 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,317 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,167 cases and 130 deaths