MSDH reports 1,943 new COVID-19 cases and 85 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 1,943 new COVID-19 cases and a record high 85 new deaths including one new death in Hancock County, three in Jackson County, and 11 new deaths in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 210,032 confirmed cases and 4,719 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 1,929 cases and now 54 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 10,372 total cases and now 155 deaths
- Jackson County has 8,600 cases and now 156 deaths
- Stone County has 1,132 cases and 18 deaths
- George County has 1,708 cases and 34 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 2,458 total cases and 80 deaths