MSDH reports 1,804 new COVID-19 cases and 28 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 1,804 new COVID-19 cases and 28 new deaths including two new deaths within South Mississippi.
The statewide total stands at 270,476 cases and 5,945 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,072 cases and 63 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 14,829 cases and now 215 deaths
- Jackson County has 11,256 cases and 194 deaths
- Stone County has 1,563 cases and 27 deaths
- George County has 2,121 cases and now 42 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,626 cases and 109 deaths