MSDH reports 1,648 new COVID-19 cases and five new deaths across the state
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 1,648 new COVID-19 cases and five new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 181,095 confirmed cases and 4,204 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 1,508 cases and 46 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 8,709 cases and 124 deaths
- Jackson County has 7,459 cases and 142 deaths
- Stone County has 973 cases and 16 deaths
- George County has 1,487 cases and 30 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 2,029 total cases and 73 deaths