MSDH reports 1,616 new COVID-19 cases and 13 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Heath has reported 1,616 new COVID-19 cases and 13 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 223,677 cases and 4,884 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 2,138 new cases and 55 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 11,228 total cases and 160 deaths
- Jackson County has 8,988 cases and now 159 deaths
- Stone County has 1,235 cases and 18 deaths
- George County has 1,749 cases and 37 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 2,733 cases and 83 deaths