MSDH reports 1,457 new COVID-19 cases and three new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 1,457 new COVID-19 cases and three new deaths including one in Stone County.
The statewide total stands at 253,932 cases and 5,524 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 2,734 cases and 59 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 13,502 cases and 193 deaths
- Jackson County has 10,407 cases and 183 deaths
- Stone County has 1,436 cases and 21 deaths
- George County has 1,993 cases and 38 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,297 cases and 99 deaths
207,769 cases are presumed recovered.