MSDH reports 134 new COVID-19 cases and seven new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health is reporting 134 new COVID-19 cases and seven new deaths as of 3 p.m. yesterday with one new death in Stone County.
MSDH has stated that they will have limited COVID-19 reporting today as they work to restore their website after power loss.
The statewide total stands at 289,532 cases and 6,531 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,355 cases and 73 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,241 cases and 266 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,305 cases and 215 deaths
- Stone County has 1,695 cases and now 29 deaths
- George County has 2,276 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,010 total cases and 126 deaths