MSDH reports 1,263 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 1,263 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths across the state.
The statewide total stands at 166,194 confirmed cases and 3,961 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 1,365 cases and 43 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 7,885 total cases and 116 deaths
- Jackson County has 6,898 cases and 131 deaths
- Stone County has 886 cases and 15 deaths
- George County has 1,402 cases and 26 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 1,746 total cases and still 71 deaths