MSDH reports 1,210 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 1,210 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 278,532 cases and 6,182 deaths.
Here’s a look at cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,194 cases and 70 deaths
- Harrison County is at 15,412 cases and 236 deaths
- Jackson County has 11,636 cases and 201 deaths
- Stone County has 1,615 cases and 28 deaths
- George County has 2,171 cases and 43 deaths
- Pearl River County has 3,775 total cases and 116 deaths