MSDH reports 1,167 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 1,167 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths with no new deaths in the southern six counties.
The statewide total stands at 195,500 cases and 4,411 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 1,708 cases and 50 deaths
- Harrison County has 9,574 cases and 135 deaths
- Jackson County has 7,988 cases and 147 deaths
- Stone County has 1,056 cases and 18 deaths
- George County has 1,602 cases and 33 deaths
- Pearl River County has 2,260 cases and 77 deaths