MSDH reports 101 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 101 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths including one in Pearl River County.
The statewide total stands at 300,881 cases and 6,903 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,587 cases and 80 deaths
- Harrison County is at 17,117 cases and 292 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,869 cases and 235 deaths
- Stone County has 1,752 cases and 30 deaths
- George County has 2,339 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,283 cases and 133 deaths