Mother and Son Hurt In Grease Fire

A fire in Saucer this afternoon sent a mother and son to the hospital. The fire was started by grease on the stove.
According to Harrison County Fire Chief Pat Sullivan, the man put grease on the stove to cook something and he forget about it and the food caught on fire. He then tried to pull the grease off of the stove and take it outside. It burned him and he dropped it. His mother was burned when the grease splattered on the ground.
The woman was life-flighted to the hospital with second degree burns to her feet and the man was taken away by ambulance to the hospital with burns to his feet.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *