Mom to Mom: Baked Pasta
Today on Mom to Mom, we’ve got a warm and cozy pasta recipe for those hectic Christmas nights.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook your pasta until al dente.
- Then you slice your garlic cloves. Cook them in a skillet over medium heat, about two to three minutes with a drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt and some red pepper flakes.
- Then we’re going to add in the cherry tomatoes and sun dried tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes just until the cherry tomatoes burst. Stir in the kale and remove from the heat.
- Once the kale is wilted, we’re going to add the pasta in, top with cheese and put into a 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes until the pasta is warm and bubbly, the cheese is melted and you can even pop the broiler on for a few minutes to crisp it up on top.
- Pull this out of a 425 degree oven and baked it for 15 minutes till it’s brown and bubbly. If you like it crispy on top, you could even throw it under broiler.