Mississippi State Department of Health reports 967 new COVID-19 cases and 14 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 967 new COVID-19 cases and 14 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 124,854 confirmed cases and 3,419 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 949 cases and 33 deaths
- Harrison County has 5,939 cases and 91 deaths
- Jackson County has 5,248 cases and 101 deaths
- Stone County has 540 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,077 cases and 21 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 1,255 cases and 62 deaths