Mississippi State Department of Health reports 854 new COVID-19 cases and 20 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 854 new COVID-19 cases and 20 new deaths Monday, including two in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 116,617 confirmed cases and 3,283 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 859 cases and 28 deaths
- Harrison County has 5,398 cases and 84 deaths
- Jackson County has 4,693 cases and 87 deaths
- Stone County has 486 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,014 cases and 19 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,150 cases and 60 deaths