Mississippi State Department of Health reports 795 new COVID-19 cases and seven new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 795 new COVID-19 cases and seven new deaths including one in Hancock County.
The statewide total stands at 113,876 confirmed cases and 3,238 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 816 cases and 28 deaths
- Harrison County has 5,129 cases and 83 deaths
- Jackson County has 4,503 cases and 84 deaths
- Stone County has 464 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 979 cases and 18 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,129 cases and 59 deaths