Mississippi State Department of Health reports 699 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 699 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths across the state today.
The statewide total stands at 143,879 confirmed cases and 3,676 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County now has 1,141 cases and 37 deaths
- Harrison County now has 6,825 cases and 105 deaths
- Jackson County now has 6,068 cases and 116 deaths
- Stone County has 723 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,216 cases and 23 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,429 cases and 67 deaths