Mississippi State Department of Health reports 672 new COVID-19 cases and 20 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 672 new COVID-19 cases and 20 new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands 99,558 confirmed cases and 2,999 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 610 cases and 22 deaths
- Harrison County has 4,043 cases and 76 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,709 cases and 70 deaths
- Stone County has 386 cases and 13 deaths
- George County has 813 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 925 cases and 53 deaths