Mississippi State Department of Health reports 644 new COVID-19 cases and 36 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 644 new COVID-19 cases and 36 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 121,509 confirmed cases and 3,384 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 917 cases and 31 deaths
- Harrison County has 5,681 cases and 91 deaths
- Jackson County has 5,024 cases and 99 deaths
- Stone County has 519 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,044 cases and 20 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,215 cases and 61 deaths