Mississippi State Department of Health reports 589 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 589 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 134,898 confirmed cases and 3,545 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 1,071 cases and 34 deaths
- Harrison County has 6,453 cases and 101 deaths
- Jackson County has 5,763 cases and 105 deaths
- Stone County has 632 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,159 cases and 22 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,327 cases and 65 deaths