Mississippi State Department of Health reports 2,480 new COVID-19 cases and 37 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 2,480 new COVID-19 cases and 37 new deaths across the state.
The statewide total stands at 161,516 confirmed cases and 3,916 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 1,328 cases and still 42 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 7,624 cases and 114 deaths
- Jackson County has 6,774 cases and now 131 deaths
- Stone County has 851 cases and 15 deaths
- George County has 1,383 cases and now 26 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 1,681 total cases and still 70 deaths