Mississippi State Department of Health reports 1,638 COVID-19 cases and 23 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 1,638 new COVID-19 cases and 23 new deaths including one new death in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 140,429 confirmed cases and 3,642 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our areas:
- Hancock County now has 1,114 cases and 37 deaths
- Harrison County has 6,666 cases and 105 deaths
- Jackson County has 5,947 cases and 113 deaths
- Stone County has 687 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,188 cases and 23 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,385 cases and 66 deaths