Mississippi State Department of Health reports 1,395 new COVID-19 cases and 19 deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 1,395 new COVID-19 cases and 19 new deaths including one new death in Hancock and Jackson counties.
The statewide total stands at 138,791 confirmed cases and 3,619 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 1,098 cases and 37 deaths
- Harrison County has 6,604 cases and 104 deaths
- Jackson County has 5,892 cases and 112 deaths
- Stone County has 663 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,182 cases and 23 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,363 cases and 66 deaths