Mississippi State Department of Health reports 1,322 new COVID-19 cases and 12 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported the highest number of COVID-19 cases since August today with 1,322 new cases and 12 new deaths, including one new death in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 108,139 confirmed cases and 3,152 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 722 cases and 27 deaths
- Harrison County has 4,600 cases and 80 deaths
- Jackson County has 4,193 cases and 76 deaths
- Stone County has 437 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 922 cases and 16 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,052 cases and 55 deaths