Mississippi State Department of Health reports 1,305 new COVID-19 cases and 5 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 1,305 new COVID-19 cases and five new deaths including two in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 131,970 confirmed cases and 3,519 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 1,037 cases and 34 deaths
- Harrison County has 6,331 cases and 100 deaths
- Jackson County has 5,640 cases and 105 deaths
- Stone County has 608 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,143 cases and 21 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,301 cases and 64 deaths