Mississippi State Department of Health reports 1,116 new COVID-19 cases and nine new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 1,116 new COVID-19 cases and nine new deaths including one new death in Jackson and Harrison counties.
The statewide total stands at 109,255 confirmed cases and 3,160 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 739 cases and 27 deaths
- Harrison County has 4,713 cases and 81 deaths
- Jackson County has 4,258 cases and 77 deaths
- Stone County has 443 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 927 cases and 16 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,060 cases and 55 deaths