Mississippi State Department of Health reports 1,092 new COVID-19 cases and 16 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 1,092 new COVID-19 cases and 16 new deaths across the state.
The statewide total stands at 145,636 confirmed cases and 3,745 deaths including one in Jackson County.
Let’s take a look at the cases by county. The number in parenthesis is the additional cases added to the total.
- Hancock County has 1,159 cases and 39 deaths (18)
- Harrison County is now at 6,898 cases and now 109 deaths (50)
- Jackson County has 6,178 cases and 119 deaths (54)
- Stone County has 731 cases and 14 deaths (7)
- George County has 1,223 cases and 24 deaths (1)
- Pearl River County stands at 1,465 cases and 67 deaths. (21)