Mississippi State Department of Health report 296 COVID-19 cases and no new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 296 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 105,228 confirmed cases and 3,101 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 696 cases and 26 deaths
- Harrison County has 4,420 cases and 79 deaths
- Jackson County has 4,029 cases and 74 deaths
- Stone County has 422 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 867 cases and 16 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,016 cases and 54 deaths