Mississippi Department of Health reports 876 new COVID-19 cases and 25 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 876 new COVID-19 cases and 25 new deaths including one new death in Jackson County and one previous death in Pearl River County.
The statewide total now stands at 106,817 confirmed cases and 3,140 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 706 cases and 27 deaths
- Harrison County has 4,521 cases and 80 deaths
- Jackson County has 4,130 cases and 75 deaths
- Stone County has 433 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 908 cases and 16 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,036 cases and 55 deaths