Mississippi Department of Health reports 737 new COVID-19 cases and four deaths
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 737 new COVID-19 cases and four new deaths with one new death in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 95,310 confirmed cases and 2,874 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 577 cases and 21 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,829 cases and 73 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,456 cases and 70 deaths
- Stone County has 370 cases and 12 deaths
- George County has 756 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 873 cases and 53 deaths