Mississippi Department of Health reports 589 new COVID-19 cases and 36 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 589 new COVID-19 cases and 36 new deaths today.
The statewide total stands at 97,638 confirmed cases and 2,957 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 595 cases and 22 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,917 cases and 74 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,553 cases and 70 deaths
- Stone County is at 379 cases and 13 deaths
- George County has 784 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 909 cases and 53 deaths