Mississippi Department of Health reports 552 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new deaths
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 552 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 94,573 confirmed cases and 2,870 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 572 cases and 21 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,805 cases and 73 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,430 cases and 69 deaths
- Stone County has 365 cases and 12 deaths
- George County has 759 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 870 cases and 53 deaths