Mississippi Department of Health reports 505 new COVID-19 cases and 28 new deaths
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 505 new COVID-19 cases today and 28 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 90,523 confirmed cases and 2,734 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 542 cases and 20 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,632 cases and 71 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,301 cases and 66 deaths
- Stone County has 344 cases and 11 deaths
- George County has 737 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 828 cases and 49 deaths