Mississippi Department of Health reports 242 new COVID-19 cases and one new death
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 242 new COVID-19 cases and one new death.
The statewide total stands at 87,130 confirmed cases and 2,585 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County now has 517 cases and 20 deaths
- Harrison County is at 3,514 cases and still 63 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,172 cases and 60 deaths
- Stone County is at 339 cases and 10 deaths
- George County has 711 cases and still 13 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 791 cases and 49 deaths.