Mississippi State Department of Health reports 215 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 215 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 100,703 confirmed cases and 3,013 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 624 cases and 22 deaths
- Harrison County has 4,097 cases and 76 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,754 cases and 70 deaths
- Stone County has 395 cases and 13 deaths
- George County has 822 cases and 14 deaths
- Pearl River County has 952 cases and 54 deaths