Mississippi Department of Health reports 1,485 new COVID-19 cases and one new death
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 1,485 new COVID-19 cases and one new death across the state.
The statewide total stands at 153,270 confirmed cases and 3,807 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 1,236 cases and 40 deaths
- Harrison County has 7,244 cases and 111 deaths
- Jackson County has 6,521 cases and 124 deaths
- Stone County has 800 cases and 15 deaths
- George County has 1,264 cases and 25 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 1,541 cases and 68 deaths