Mississippi Department of Health reports 1,256 new COVID-19 cases and 17 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 1,256 new COVID-19 cases and 17 new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 129,394 confirmed cases and 3,497 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 1,003 cases and 33 deaths
- Harrison County has 6,224 cases and 98 deaths
- Jackson County has 5,528 cases and 103 deaths
- Stone County has 580 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 1,117 cases and 21 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,277 cases and 64 deaths