Keeping Pets Safe During The Holidays

In addition to your kids, pets should be on your radar as well this holiday weekend. Pets can be just as curious as children and want to get a closer look at all the gift wrap and shiny decorations. Extension cords and lights should be kept out of reach as well or unplugged whenever possible. Pets could chew on them and become electrocuted, and no mistletoe for your pets. The plant can often be toxic to animals and could lead to poisoning. If you own a cat, you might want to skip the candles altogether. Cats can easily knock them over, which could lead to burns for the cat or cause fire in the home.

Categories: Local News, News, Pet Of The Week

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *