Fireworks around the Coast
Here is a schedule of all the firework shows around the Coast this week!
Wednesday, July 3rd:
- Ocean Springs: Fireworks and fun at Fort Maurepas Park and Front Beach. DJ will begin playing at 6 p.m. and fireworks start at about 8:45 p.m.
- Biloxi: Fireworks Extravaganza at MGM Park following the Biloxi Shuckers/Mobile Baybears game. This game will be an extended postgame fireworks show presented by Merit Health.
Thursday, July 4th:
- Waveland: Beachside fireworks. Festivities start at 8 a.m. and include a sand sculpting contest. Live music and food start at 2 p.m. with a fireworks show to end the evening.
- Gulfport: Fireworks at Jones Park start at 8:45 p.m. Personal fireworks-free area south of U.S. 90 from 15th Street to U.S. 49. Parking is available for $5 per car in the Coast Transit parking garage at 2015 15th Street and the rooftop of the garage is reserved as an observation deck. No vehicles will be allowed on this flood and no grills, glass containers, fireworks, or weapons are allowed.
- Pascagoula: Fireworks at 8:40 p.m. at Pascagoula Beach Park. Listen to FM Radio 93.7 during the fireworks for patriotic music. Spectators can watch from Beach Park, the new Amphitheater at The Point or anywhere along Beach Boulevard.
- Biloxi: Fireworks near the Biloxi Small Craft Harbor, U.S. 90, start at 9 p.m. No fireworks allowed on the beach from Hard Rock Casino to Oak Street.
Friday, July 5th:
- Bay St. Louis: First ‘Lighting up Da Bay’ fireworks presented by the Jourdan River Communities Association through local donations. Begins at 8:30 p.m. at Catfish Bayou on the Jourdan River at Bay St. Louis.
Saturday, July 6th:
- Biloxi: Fireworks on Biloxi Back Bay presented by IP Casino Biloxi and Scarlet Pearl Casino in D’Iberville. The show starts at 9 p.m. and is produced by the same company that runs the show at the Biloxi Shuckers’ games. Watch from the top floor of IP parking garage and Scarlet Pearl’s bayside parking lot behind the casino.