Eight people face drug charges after Waveland house raided
Waveland Police on Friday raided a house on Meadow Lane and arrested eight people on drug charges.
According to police, residents had made numerous complaints about criminal activity at the house.
“We’d been getting a lot of complaints about that house and we were working on it and trying to find a way to get inside that house,” said Chief Mike Prendergast.
Waveland Police investigated and obtained a search warrant. At the house, officers found multiple bags of suspected methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
- Billy Jack Thorman, 44, of Waveland: Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of paraphernalia
- Joseph Scott Dunhurst, 39, of Waveland: Possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia
- Hailey Michelle Guill, 26, of Kiln: four counts of contempt of court/failure to comply
- Ashley Michelle Escue, 38, of Bay St. Louis: Possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, contempt of court. She also had an outstanding warrant from the state Department of Corrections.
- Gerald Wallace Slowey, 38, of Waveland: Possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia
- Adam Lee Noble, 34, of Waveland: Possession of paraphernalia
- Alyssa Michelle Thorman, 47, of Waveland: Possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia
- Female juvenile, 17: Simple possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia.
All subjects except the juvenile were taken to the Hancock County jail. Bonds are set and suspects face initial appearances this week.