CTA to resume pre COVID-19 routes on Thursday
With most casinos planning to reopen Thursday, Coast Transit Authority will resume their pre COVID-19 routes and schedules on May 21st.
CTA will be back to operating 45 and 90 minute routes Monday through Sunday. They will also resume normal casino hopper schedule with both trolleys on route.
Fixed route related ADA service will be available during the times that fixed route buses operate. ADA trip reservations can be made by calling CTA Dispatch.
They will still have restrictions in place such as:
- The standard fare collection schedule will be in place
- Passengers must keep their mouth and nose covered at all times when on a bus or in passenger waiting facilities
- Bus and facility capacity will be limited to 10 passengers at a time
- Social distancing will be observed
- Passenger code of conduct rules will be enforced