COVID-19 Cases: 914 new cases, 11 new deaths statewide
Today the Mississippi State Department of Health reported 914 new coronavirus cases in our state and 11 new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 29,684 confirmed cases and 1,103 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County is now at 126 cases and 13 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 842 total cases and 10 deaths
- Jackson County is now at 584 cases and 16 deaths
- Stone County is now at 57 cases and one death
- George County has 78 total cases and three deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 248 total cases and 32 deaths