COVID-19 cases: 404 new cases, 13 new deaths statewide
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 404 new cases of COVID-19 in the state and 13 new deaths, three of those deaths are from prior weeks.
The state total now stands at 9,090 cases and 409 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County still has 72 cases and nine deaths.
- Harrison County has 193 cases and six deaths.
- Stone County still has 23 cases and no deaths.
- Jackson County has 273 cases and 11 deaths.
- Pearl River County has 189 cases and 24 deaths.
Meanwhile, Hinds County still has the most cases in the state with 657.