COVID-19 Cases: 357 new cases, three new deaths statewide
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 357 new coronavirus cases in our state and three new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 31,257 confirmed cases and 1,114 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County is now at 130 cases and 13 deaths
- Harrison County is at 933 total cases and 11 deaths
- Jackson County is at 638 cases and 16 deaths
- Stone County is at 65 cases and one death
- George County has 89 total cases and three deaths
- Pearl River County has 257 total cases and 32 deaths