COVID-19 Cases: 318 new cases, 13 new deaths statewide
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 318 new cases of COVID-19 in the state and 13 new deaths.
The state total now stands at 10,801 and 493 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 78 cases and 10 deaths
- Harrison County has 214 cases and six deaths
- Stone County has 24 cases and no deaths
- Jackson County has 283 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 195 cases and 26 deaths
Meanwhile, Hinds County still has the most cases in the state with 745.