COVID-19 Cases: 273 new cases and 17 new deaths statewide
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 273 new cases of COVID-19 in the state and 17 new deaths.
The state total stands at 13,731 cases and 652 deaths.
Here’s an updated list of cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 88 cases and 11 deaths.
- Harrison County has 237 cases and six deaths.
- Stone County has 30 cases and no deaths.
- Jackson County has 296 cases and 13 deaths.
- Pearl River County has 205 cases and 30 deaths.
Hinds County still has the most cases in the state, surpassing the 900 mark with 904 cases.