COVID 19 Cases: 217 new cases, 32 new deaths statewide
Today, the Mississippi State Department of Health reported 217 new cases of COVID-19 in the state and 32 new deaths.
The state total stands at 8,424 and 374 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area
- Hancock County still has 68 cases and five deaths.
- Harrison County has 187 cases and six deaths.
- Stone County has 23 cases and no deaths.
- Jackson County has 271 cases and 10 deaths.
- Pearl River County now has 183 cases and 21 deaths.
Meanwhile, Hinds County still has the most cases in the state with 588.