COVID-19: 870 new cases, 10 new deaths statewide
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 870 new coronavirus cases in our state and ten new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total now stands at 28,770 confirmed cases and 1,092 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County reported three new cases, at 123 cases and 13 deaths.
- Harrison County reported 50 new cases, now at 794 total cases and 10 deaths.
- Jackson County reported 24 new cases. They’re now at 557 cases and 16 deaths.
- Stone County reports two new cases, now at 54 and one death.
- George County has one new case, now at 75 and three deaths.
- Pearl River County reports one new case at 245 and 32 deaths.